Your rider pack includes everything you need to participate in the event:
- Large Event Number: This must be attached to your back , on the outside of your clothing (safety pins are not included). This must be visible at all times during the ride and is your passport to the Feed Stations and sweep vehicle where required.
- Coloured Card: This is for us to identify who is riding which distance so the colour you have received will match your chosen distance. Please attach this to the front of your bike with the cable ties provided.
- Helmet and Bike Stickers: These stickers, printed with your event number, should be affixed as follows:
- One small sticker for the FRONT of your helmet (so we can identify you from the front)
- One small sticker for the Coloured Card provided
- The long sticker is to be attached around your bike seat post pointing backwards (so we can identify you from the side)
- Timing Chip: Your timing chip is the small silver tag which is stuck onto the long rectangular seat post sticker. This is very important so please ensure the long sticker is securely attached to the seat post of your bike. If it is not attached correctly or damaged in anyway, your results may be affected.
If your pack is missing one of the above items, please visit the help on the morning of the event and we can provide replacement items.