We are always sorry to hear that someone can no longer join us at our events. We understand that in the nature of sports events, people get injured and things come up which mean you can no longer attend the event. Therefore we have written a withdrawals policy giving participants 5 different ways in which they don't lose their entire entry fee:
1) Purchase 'Booking protect' at the point of registration - this is the best way to ensure your money is safe. By purchasing booking protect you will cover your entry fee in the case of an emergency or any covered reasons. To claim, please contact Booking Protect.
2) Full Refund - If you notify us via email within 14 days of the original order, a full refund (less the booking fee) will be provided.
3) Partial Refund - If you notify us via email 3 months prior to the race date, we will allow a refund (less 20% admin fee). All withdrawals must be done by emailing the Customer Services team at [email protected]
4) Transfers between people - Race entries are transferable between people for a fee of £10, using your profile at myevents.active.com, and select “transfer the registration to another athlete” until:
- Cycling / running / BallBuster duathlon events – 4 weeks before the event date*
- Triathlon / swim / duathlon (excluding BallBuster) events – Monday before the race date
5) Transfers to a different race - Race entries are transferable to a different race which is currently open – also access via your profile at myevents.active.com. Select the “change event category” option, also for a fee of £10, until:
- Cycling / running – 4 weeks before the event date*
- Triathlon / swim / duathlon events – Monday before the race date
We believe that this withdrawals policy is both fair for the participants and for us as an event organiser. Unfortunately we cannot step outside of this policy as we get hundreds of withdrawals every day and if we were to accept them all then we would not be able to continue putting on such fun, safe events for our participants. Thank you for your understanding in advance.